Style | 6.23.17 + Brand Rep Announcement!

Hi friends!

Happy Happy Weekend!

I've been wanting to try out this hairstyle for the longest time! It looks amazing on other people, but I've been unsure about how it would look on me. I'm really glad I tried it though, I like it! I don't always like how my front pieces frame my face, so this style takes care of that haha!

This lovely little wildflower print dress is from my new favorite boutique called The Carriage House Boutique! They have such lovely apparel and accessories. This dress has a super pretty coral material on the inside and an adorable twist strap back. Two surprises that I was in love with when I first got the dress. I'm SO excited to announce that I'm now a brand rep for them! So get ready to see all kinds of cute stuff! If you haven't yet, check out their website & their Instagram! They post a lot of their new products on their page, @thecarriagehouseboutique 

I have some exciting news! If you'd like to stock up on some new clothes, you can use my code:
 bgby10 
for 10% off of your order! 

 And these are my current favorite lace-ups! They're BEARPAW Aracelli style in the color Hickory. Every time I put them on, I'm still in awe of how comfy they are. Who knew wedges could feel so good? 

As always, use my code:
  BA171JZQZM 
for 15% off your order! 

Do y'all have any fun plans for this weekend?! 

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing:}
Wild Flower Midi Dress - The Carriage House Boutique 
Similar Sheer Kimono - Forever 21
Similar Turquoise Choker - Lulu's
Similar Gold Aviators - Rue 21

Find me on:

Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Luke 6:37 

*Thank you Carriage House Boutique for this lovely dress!
Thank you BEARPAW!

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina